The Incube team was awarded by IBM in the “Business Intelligence Expert 2019” category. The partner gala was held on June 17 online.
This year, the IBM Partner Academy conference was held virtually. The meeting was an opportunity to learn about new products and market trends. The conference was started by Jarosław Szymczuk, General Director of IBM Poland and the Baltic States, who presented IBM’s strategy. Piotr Laszczewski, Director of the IBM Polska and Baltic Countries Partner Organization, discussed the current cooperation with Business Partners, and Krzysztof Grzęda, Project Services Leader IBM Services, talked about the use of artificial intelligence in practice. The highlight of the conference was the awarding of the best IBM Business Partners for 2019.
The Incube team was among the winners. Our team received an award in the category “Expert in the field of Business Intelligence 2019” On behalf of Incube, the award was collected by Krzysztof Kowal, Managing Partner and co-founder of the company. This award is an important and great appreciation of the enormous effort we put into making our solutions meet the expectations of our customers. For over 10 years, Incube has been using the best and the latest technologies to create BI software, supporting enterprises in analytics and decision making. Incube was also nominated in the category “Expert in Planning Analitycs 2019”.
Here is the full list of the awarded IBM Business Partner Academy 2019:
- Cloudware Polska Sp. z o.o. – Partner of the Year 2019 – reliability, professionalism and successfully developed synergy of commercial and technical teams
- Crede Experto – The biggest growth of IBM Systems Hardware in 2019
- Si4iT Sp. z o.o. – The most innovative solution in the IBM POWER category in 2019
- Advatech Sp. z o.o. – The most innovative solution in the IBM Storage category in 2019
- IT Partner – The largest number of active clients in 2019
- Goldenore Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. – Debut of the Year 2019
- itelligence Sp. z o.o. – Partner of the Year 2019 in the area of SMEs
- Predictive Solutions Sp. z o.o. – Partner of the Year 2019 in the area of ESA
- Mineral Midrange SA – An expert in the area of IBM Analytics in 2019
- IBPM S.A. – An expert in the field of integration solutions and solutions for the Automation of Business Processes in 2019
- Clarite Polska SA – Expert in the area of IBM Hybrid Cloud in 2019
- Solet – The biggest growth in the area of IBM Analytics in 2019
- COMARCH SA – Diversity in the sale of IBM solutions – HW, SW, Services in 2019
- Linux Polska – Project of the Year 2019 – IBM Cloud Public
- Matic SA – Partner of the Year 2019 in the area of IBM Security
- Incube CPM Sp. z o.o. – An expert in the area of IBM Business Itelligence solutions in 2019.
IBM Business Partner Academy 2019 special awards::
- Transition Technologies S.A. – For an innovative project based on IBM Maximo Oil & Gas
- Asseco Poland S.A. – For 25 years of cooperation and promotion of the IBM Z platform
- Arrow ECS Sp. z o.o. – Przemysław Czyż – For a spectacular debut in the sales of IBM Storage solutions
- Ingram Micro Sp. z o.o. – Joanna Gawrońska – For the continuous education of Business Partners and the patient, consistent and fruitful development of the IBM TSS area
- TD AS – Joanna Knyt – For creative and effective sales campaigns and readiness to help not only in the area of IBM Storage